Do you want to shape the fossil free future?
Vattenfall Business Area Wind is now looking for the right person to fill the position as Digital Business Architect. The Digital business architect is part of the Digitalization team, and reporting to the Director Digitalization. In this position you will play a crucial role in the digital transformation that the BA Wind is undergoing.
You will play a pivotal role in translating the digital strategy into tangible, future proof and practical designs, combining processes, data and systems.
As Digital Business Architect in the Digitalization team in Business Area Wind you are responsible to
- Build the bridge between innovation and existing business by advising and implementing platform strategies and (partner) eco systems
- Follow trends and connect them to (digital) roadmap
- Support the Digital Transformation leaders in translating (digital) roadmap into architecture transition stages
- Drive customer value by advising and applying new technologies
- Translate customer vision in architecture patterns for data, content, social, channels.
- Increase velocity of agile teams by proactive guidance based on reference architecture and design patterns
- Pre analysis of selected business initiatives
You have the following key tasks:
- Co-develop and maintain:
o BA Wind architecture strategy
o Business driven target architectures
o Transition roadmapsand guide projects accordingly.
- Define architecture patterns to guide agile teams and waterfall projects
- Drive innovation and simplification of IT Architecture
- Develop and maintain Wind Information- and Data governance
- Application Asset Management: Maintenance of up-to-date application inventory relevant for BA Wind in the EAM tool.
- Efficient and effective cooperation with business stakeholders and IT Architects and
- Translate technology developments into business improvement proposals
Your qualifications as Digital Business Architect:
We are looking for a Digital Business Architect who has a relevant University degree Computer Science, Information Management, Enterprise Automation or related field. Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written. In addition, the following qualifications are important for this position:
- Proven skills in driving a Digital transformation from a business architectural point of view
- Experience in dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges in changing context
- Holistic and visionary view to identify future trends and opportunities
- Experienced at working in international cross-functional teams and dealing with higher management
- Proven interpersonal skills in successfully driving value creation in cooperation with Central IT
- Minimum of 15 years experience in a business architectural role and 5 years in the Winds business
Your personal characteristics:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to explain complex topics in an understandable way to higher and middle management
- Stress resistant and able to prioritize and focus
- Good analytical skills
- Team player with excellent cooperation skills dealing with different cultures in an international setting
- Consulting skills to advise your stakeholders on the way forward.
- Good sense of humor
- Willingness to travel frequently
The location of this position is Stockholm, Amsterdam, Berlin or Hamburg.
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English, includig CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is September, 20th.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Marlies van Heymbeeck, Recruiter, Phone +31 (0)615604138 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy is our contribution to quality of
life – day after day. With around 30,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive
electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern
Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our
customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
The BA Wind plays a crucial role in delivering on the strategy of Vattenfall which is being fossil free in the next generation. BA Wind is the fastest growing business area in Vattenfall. We operate and build on-and offshore wind parks in the UK, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, Denmark. In addition we are also building and operating solar parks and battery solutions in the five countries.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation
We look forward to your application!