Do you want to advise Vattenfall organization about IT (& Information) security risks and are you aware of the latest digital security trends, laws and regulations? You know this area well, have a pragmatic attitude and like to work in a dynamic international environment? You are someone who can ask critical questions and constantly strives for improvement?
Vattenfall IT is looking for an experienced and ambitious
Group IT Security Officer / Specialist
to further strengthen our Group IT Security function. The location for this position is Sweden, prefarably Stockholm.
IT Security is an increasingly important discipline for Vattenfall business through an increase digitalization as well cyber threats and regulations.
As a member of an international team we expect you to travel regulary to build international relationships within the team and the stakeholders of the data we process (e.g. to the main Vattenfall locations like Hamburg, Amsterdam, Stockholm).
Your job as Group IT Security Officer / Specialist
As a Group IT Security Officer/Specialist, you work in a dynamic international team of peers who are the IT Security contact point and the advisor to the organization - our management, employees, IT outsourcing partners.
- Signal risks and monitor the security measures in Vattenfall organization
- Strive for continuous improvement and, if necessary, propose countermeasures
- Active contribution and an important role in reporting to IT management about the IT (Information) Security
- Be a solid security professional, advise the management of the Vattenfall IT organization in decision making with implications for IT (Information) Security
- Designing policies and security standards, monitoring, reporting risk, supporting in creating and increasing awareness and compliance with IT (Information) Security guidelines and initiating improvement programs in this context
- Interact professional with stake- and keyholder of the organization and act as IT Security Business Partner
- Act as “Subject Matter Expert” SME for one or more responsible areas out of the team to support projects, Business or IT organization and supplier
- Define Supplier Security Management Guidance, roadmap and take care about its adherence and support the operation
- Actively support the Operational IT RISK Management and interact with the Group IT Risk Officer (GITRO)
- Evaluate/assessing risk, monitor and follow up risk with the Risk owner and report / escalate accordingly and support/drive mitigation activities
Your profile as a Group IT Officer / Specialist
- Academic degree within relevant area to Information and/or IT Security
- Certifications (e.g., CPP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in relevant IT/information security position in an international/corporate environment
- Thorough knowledge of relevant standards, such as ISO27001/2; NIST, COBIT, ITIL
- Profound understanding of information technologies and architectures in combination with their respective connection to IT Security
- Current knowledge of relevant IT/Information Security legislations (e.g. IT Security Act, NSI, critical infrastructure protection, privacy – GDPR / data protection) in the European countries where Vattenfall operates
- A high degree of co-operation and collaboration capabilities in a distributed work environment including the willingness to travel
- Willingness for potential on call duties is expected
- Our best candidate masters our group language English and is fluent in Swedish (native or native-like level)
- A positive Security Vetting is mandatory for this position
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What we offer
At Vattenfall/Nuon you will work in an open and entrepreneurial environment. We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal, dynamic working environment. You can play a part in shaping the future of a company where the only constant is change. Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a great work atmosphere. We want to be the best in what we do. We offer good remuneration, attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Vattenfall IT is the internal provider of IT for the entire Vattenfall Group. Vattenfall IT is part of Strategic Development that provides efficient and reliable IT-services and support. Vattenfall IT has around 1 200 employees spread across Vattenfall companies in Denmark, Finland, Germany, Poland and Sweden.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Thomas Bauch-Mertens via phone +49 172 6858465. For more information about the recruitment process please contact Bettina Keil via phone +49 79022 2289. Please apply directly via the application button. We welcome your application in English.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Please call switchboard +46 8 739 5000
Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Chister Gustafsson (Ledarna), Inger Strandberg (Unionen), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO)