Ever considered working for an Energy Company? Now is the time!
Come join us as IT Agile Engineer in a DevOps team at Nuon/Vattenfall
Vattenfall is in the transition to become fossil free in one generation, and we need your IT skills to make this happen! The fast changing world around us, the speed of technology which disrupts the energy market and the big impact it has on society and customer expectations, needs our respond with digitalization, innovation and agility.
We are looking for talented and open minded colleagues that want to join our team and help us to achieve our goals in digitalization, innovation and agility. If you are interested in working in a multidisciplinary Agile/DevOps team and already have some skills in IT, then you are the person we are looking for! Just like your colleagues, you want to be the best in class. As a team, you are able to take each other to new heights. Your proactive and results-oriented attitude ensures that you always strive for the best result.
The team supports our call centers in Sweden, Germany and the Netherlands with State of the Art products like Genesys, Nuance and NICE. Amongst other things, the key tasks will include:
- Challenge and advise our business on business value and define acceptance criteria.
- Define technical solutions and define testing criteria (testable product).
- You are able to support and prevent operational issues in the application, hardware and network.
- Deploy and release a shippable product into production.
- To look for options to continuously improve the technology and the way of working and last but not least to have fun!
You will contribute in a team that enables our call center agents to be true ambassadors of our products. And the upcoming years we will focus a lot of using artificial intelligence and virtual agents to improve the customer journey.
Who are you?
- You are able to work on bachelor/university level, are open minded, willing to learn.
- You already have some experience in problem analysis and resolution of complex IT software problems
- You enjoy working in teams and are willing to travel occasionally to Sweden and Germany.
- Basic understanding and interest of networking, communications infrastructure, databases and operating systems.
- You are curious, like to think out-of-the-box and are interested in new solutions.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English and Dutch. Swedish and German is a nice to have.
- A permanent job, with lots of room for your personal development. There are plenty of trainings opportunities, learning from the best and working with the latest technologies.
- A central location in Amsterdam (near Arena stadium) with easy access, by either public transport or car.
- A healthy work-life balance (smart working) and time to develop your profession as Engineer.
- The opportunity to work for a clean energy company that aims for creating fossil free energy within one generation
- Working with energetic, motivated colleagues that like to have fun as well!
At Vattenfall we exist to help our customers power their lives in ever climate smarter ways. The goal is to be free from fossil fuels within one generation. What this means for Vattenfall is to be innovative in areas like Solar Energy, Wind Energy, Electrification of roads and transportation but also digitalization of our services to have better customer offerings and to improve our interactions with customers. We need your IT skills to make this happen! Working at Vattenfall means working in a dynamic and international setting. Very important is individual development of our employees and that is why Vattenfall offers excellent courses and programs.
More information and further steps:
You have a valid working permit for the Netherlands or are eligible for it. More information about this subject is available on the following website: https://ind.nl/en/work.
Preferably you already work and live in the Netherlands and are planning to stay!
An assessment is part of the procedure. For more information about the procedure please contact Iris Eveleens (Recruiter) via +31 6 15330697.