Are you an experienced Project Manager with a genuine interest in IT solutions? Then, join Vattenfall IT as we are looking for an IT-Projectmanager
to our IT Project Management Core IT team in Germany. The position can be in Berlin or Hamburg.
IT Project Management is an international team of project managers leading IT projects across the whole of Vattenfall.Your job as IT Project Manager
As IT Project Manager you’ll deliver IT projects of various natures (from infrastructure-heavy moves to business-friendly change management) within budget, time, quality and scope. To accomplish this you lead multidisciplinary project teams internationally and you manage different stakeholders both within the IT organization and across the Vattenfall Group.
Your profile as IT Project Manager
- Quickly grasp a project value, timeframe and deliverables; understand your customer requirements, and translate these into clear IT requirements
- Plan, execute, follow-up, and deliver projects according to or above customer expectations
- Coordinate interactions with different stakeholders (Business Units, Solution Architects, other IT departments, external providers, etc)
- Managed complex IT projects/programs from design and development to production GoLive
- Develop, implement and deploy project plans
- Support and master the Vattenfall IT tools and ways of working and ensure adherence to Vattenfall standards and instructions
- Manage international teams of project resources, actively bridging cultural differences
You are a driven and organized team-player with good communication skills and a problem solving mindset. Adherence to Vattenfall leadership skills (Clear, Visible, Courageous) is a must.
- 5+ years of experience working with large IT project or IT infrastructure of which 2 years in responsible leadership functions of projects
- Solid understanding of IT and ability to discuss IT solutions, techniques and principles
- Experience with Project Management Methodologies (PROPS)
- Relevant Certifications (IPMA, Prince2, PMP etc.) or courses
- Ability to work independently and navigate a large organization with multiple interests and stakeholders
- A relevant bachelor or master’s degree or equivalent experience
- ITIL knowledge or practice is a merit
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
- Some international travel if required
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources.
For more information about the job you are welcome to contact hiring manager Audrey Larcher via +46 70 354 4103, for more information about recruitment process please contact our recruiter Katja Spehling via +49 79022 3468. We welcome your application including CV and cover letter in English.