We are now looking for a person to fill the position as Joint Venture Coordinator in the Vattenfall Business Area Wind reporting to the Director Investment Management.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.
Your job as a Joint Venture Coordinator:
As Joint Venture Coordinator you will be part of the Investment Management team where you will be expected to contribute to all areas covered by the Investment Management team, including:
- Contributing to transactions (divestments) and setting up new partnerships
- Periodic reporting and analysis of JV portfolio performance
- Act as a point of contact for Vattenfall Winds JV partners;
- Identification and solution of all issues arising in the JVs from an owners perspective (according to contracts);
- Evaluate / prepare commercial decisions from an owners perspective;
- Prepare / participate in the SteerCo and the Board of Directors meetings;
- Secure high quality preparation of monthly reports and other documents;
You are expected to contribute to the professional management of existing JVs and forming new partnerships of high strategic value to Vattenfall and our ambition to be a leading player in renewable energy.
Your profile as Joint Venture Coordinator:
The unit as well as the industry is in rapid change and our successful candidate needs to be able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability building on the foundations already established through the last years of development.
- University degree (or equal) in finance, engineering, law
- Experience in running/preparing/evaluating board meetings/material
- Minimum of three years’ relevant work experience in the energy sector
- Experience in M&A processes
- High communication and presentation skills
- Strong business sense and superb communication and project management skills
- Result driven, able to meet tight deadlines and stay calm under pressure
- Strong financial skills; including familiarity with financial modelling
- Fluent in English (both verbally and written)
The position should be based at one of the main Vattenfall offices (Stockholm, Hamburg, London, Amsterdam).
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Director Investment Management, BA Wind, Christian Sommer, +46 70 2434471 or email email@example.com. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Vanessa Koop, +49 40 79022 7786 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application!