Do you want to create impact and make a difference? This is your chance to be part of a customer-focused sales organization!
Manager Energy Intense
Vattenfall is looking for a Manager energy intense within the Business Area Customers & Solutions. Vattenfall have a strong and leading position on the Nordic market within the client segment since many years, especially in Sweden but also strong in Finland and Norway. The segment consist of approx. 80 companies within traditional base industry as well as emerging high consuming new industries, and the main task is to further develop Vattenfall as the partner of choice to the client base. Key divider for Energy Intense clients is electricity representing a high part of the cost base and therefore being of strategic importance both in the short and long term perspective.
The team consist of 5 Key Account Managers located in the relevant countries.
Main tasks & responsibilities
- Growing a long term profitable commodity sales business and customer loyalty with the Nordic client base
- Establish strategic partnerships with customers to improve sustainability and environmental footprints
- Accountable for KPI´s like NPS, employee engagement and profitability
- To be an active and valuable member in the B2B Nordic management team
- Coaching and development of segment staff
We are looking for
- Strong and proven Business acumen
- Documented leadership experience
- Experience from commodity business
- Genuine interest and experience of customers and their respective industry challenges
You have a relevant university degree or equivalent and extensive experience as a leader. You are highly motivated to create the best value for our customers, to cooperate in a high performance organization and you want to play a decisive part in shaping the future. You are a communicative leader who is able to focus on both people and business with proven skills of dealing with strategic, highly complex issues, problems and challenges. Your marketing, sales, services and business development orientation is strong and you are able to drive the business and deliver pragmatic solutions. Your command of English is strong, both verbally and written.
Your personal skills
- Business oriented and able to combine a strategic and commercial focus with operational capability
- You inspire peak performance from all members of the team
- Strong credibility built through both business insight and leadership
- Communicative and trustworthy
- As a leader, you are clear, visible and courageous when leading both business and people in a successful way
- A role model of the Vattenfall principles of Open, Active, Positive and Safety
The location of this position is preferably Stockholm but flexible
Process and time line
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter as soon as possible, please do not wait until the last day. Applications will be handled continuously throughout the application period.
Last day to apply is September 30th 2018
An assessment is part of the recruitment process. By applying you agree to the use of existing assessment reports and Management Planning data in the selection process. Please note that this position is subject for Security Vetting, which also includes national security controls.
We look forward to your application!
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact current Manager Energy Intensive Industries, Wesslén Matts, +46 70 666 37 23. For more information about the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Daniel Ruja, +46 70 372 76 91
Trade union representatives in Sweden, to be contacted through Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00 – Per Svensson (Akademikerna), Kenneth Lindkvist (Unionen), Christian Eriksson (Ledarna), Ronny Ekwall (SEKO).
Within BA Customers & Solutions the customer comes first. Our employees strive to deliver the best customer experience and provide relevant offers and services to the customers. With over eight million customers, BA Customers & Solutions is responsible for the sales of solutions and energy contracts to private and business customers in Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, France and UK.
Since the start of our BA in 2015 we have achieved many things to be proud of. In order to ensure we remain future proof to deliver on our ambitious targets way forward we set up the BA internal project VOICE. We investigated our set up and are introducing a closer alignment between our strategy, the top structure, the steering model (including KPI’s) and governance of BA Customers & Solutions. It is our strong belief that the markets are local which is one of the driving forces to strengthen and bundle our regional activities into a regional unit.