For our office in Hamburg we are looking for a
Office Management Assistant (m/f)
Two years time-limited contract
In this role you will take charge of the entrance area/ reception which involves being the first point of contact for national and international guests.
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Answering of incoming calls and transferring them to the various departments
- Managing incoming and outgoing mails
- Monitoring correspondence with due dates
- Preparation of meetings including the administration and organization of conference rooms with a booking system
- Time management support
- Reimbursement knowledge
- Organizing of business gifts, food and drinks for visitors
- Ordering and administration of office material
- Booking business trips of all employees, travel expense accounting
- Supporting and assisting colleagues with ad hoc tasks
- Vacation replacement to office manager
As a successful receptionist you are an outgoing and proactive person who is courteous but firm when dealing with difficult customers. You have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and you are able to multi-task with limited supervision.
Furthermore, you have the following skills and competencies:
- SAP HR Time management and reimbursement is an advantage
- Experience as receptionist in a professional office environment
- Ability to manage pressure and conflicting demands, and prioritize tasks and workload
- The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Be able to use tact, discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Must be able to demonstrate flexibility
- Good computer and software skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Written and verbal German and English language skills
We are striving for diversity & inclusion and we therefore welcome applications from all individuals regardless of e.g. age, gender, disability and ethnic background.
Business Area Markets maximizes the value of Vattenfall’s portfolio by optimizing and dispatching, hedging and sourcing for Vattenfall's assets and sales positions. We offer power purchase agreements to operators of wind or solar parks, optimize 3rd party batteries and enter into origination deals within the B2B segment. We serve as Vattenfall’s single market access to energy commodity markets trading in electricity, emissions, fuels, freight, and renewable certificates. We are responsible for generating profits by taking positions within defined risk mandates and limits. We are active across Europe with more than 450 professionals working from Sweden, Germany, The Netherlands, and Denmark.
For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact the HRS recruitment coordinator for this position: Selma Budak, +494079022 7788.
We look forward to receiving your application in English, including a motivation letter stating also your salary expectation and earliest start date.