Vattenfall Europe Information Services is looking for the right person to fill a Project Management and Solution Expert position in the area of SAP ERP with focus on Finance/Controlling and on Financial Analytics:
This position is located in Amsterdam.
Your job as Project Manager and Solution Expert in SAP ERP/Finance/Analytics
One aspect of this position is to manage the IT aspects of projects with regard to the objectives, within budget, time, quality and scope:
- Define and deliver projects on international and regional level
- Management of different project phases
- Resource planning and resource management
- Stakeholder management in business and IT
- Management of suppliers
- Project risk management
Another part of this position is the work as Solution Expert with a strong focus on SAP ERP solutions. You should have good capabilities in balancing between IT and business needs:
- Analyse business requirements
- Translate the business needs into efficient and clear IT requirements
- Communicate with suppliers and IT development
- IT testing of delivered solutions
Your profile as Project Manager and Solution Expert in SAP ERP/Finance/Analytics:
You are a manager with strong communication skills and analytical capabilities. You are able to explain complex topics to different audiences. You need to have previous experience in project management preferably in the IT/ERP area. Ideally you are qualified in at least 1 project delivery methodology.
Furthermore preferably you have / are:
- University (Bachelor or Master) degree preferred in information technology or economy
- 2-3 years of working experience as Project Manager
- Knowledge and experience in SAP ERP applications or comparable application management
- Strong problem solving skills
- English and the local language of the work location (Dutch) fluently in writing and verbally
- Team work ability/power
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity helps building a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
What do we offer?
Working at Vattenfall means more than ‘just’ having an interesting job in a result-orientated culture. Here you will be part of a challenging, complex and international work environment in an ever changing market. We offer our employees competitive remuneration, training opportunities and personal development.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Long term career planning (personal development)
- Attractive work environment
- Supporting international team members
- Flexible working hours
Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest generators of electricity and one of the largest producer of heat. Our strategic direction includes a strong customer focus, a more sustainable energy portfolio and increased business focus. Vattenfall is a European energy company with over 20 000 employees. Together we produce heat and electricity from six energy sources; wind, hydro, biomass, nuclear, coal and gas. To continuously and reliably deliver energy to our society we need a variety of energy sources..
The Vattenfall Staff Function IT is an international unit within the Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to be the best of the best when it comes to delivering extremely economical IT services and intelligent solutions. Our array of services ranges from process and application consulting to software solution development implementation projects and the operation of application systems. Some 1,200 employees located in Germany, Poland, the Netherlands and Sweden contribute daily to our international business success in the three organizational segments IT demand, IT supply and Group IT.
For more information about the job you are welcome to contact hiring manager Stefan Stendel via +494060005 3310, for more information about recruitment process please contact our recruiter Iris Eveleens via +31 6 15330697 or apply directly via the application button.
We welcome your application in English, including CV and cover letter.