Vattenfall IT is looking for a junior SAP Project Manager, who is willing and able to grow into the position.
We are looking for candidates in Stockholm, Sweden.
Vattenfall IT is an internal IT full-service provider serving the entire Vattenfall Group. As a full-service IT provider, our goal is to excel in delivering efficient IT services and solutions. We are more than 1000 employees located in Nordic (Sweden, Finland & Denmark), Germany, the Netherlands, UK and Poland divided into four pillars in IT, Agile IT, Transformation Office, Core IT and Service Integration.
We now need to strengthen our organization with one additional junior SAP Project manager to work with various projects and assignment within our ERP roadmap. You will report directly to the manager of ERP Financial Solutions.
Your responsibilities and tasks as SAP Project Manager:
• One overall aspect is to manage projects with regard to the objectives, within budget, time, quality and scope.
• Work with the business units to understand their requirements, and translate these into efficient and clear IT requirements.
• Define and deliver projects on international and regional level.
• Planning, execution, follow-up, and deliveries in accordance with set goals and time frames.
• Manage communication and interaction directly with customer/steering group.
Your qualifications and personal skills as SAP Project Manager:
You have experience of project management within one or more SAP modules. If you have experience as a SAP Application consultant it is a plus. You are able to explain complex topics to different audiences. Ideally you are qualified in at least 1 project delivery methodology.
Furthermore preferably you have / are:
• University degree (Bachelor or Master), preferred in information technology or economy.
• At least 2 year’s experience in one or more SAP ERP applications (Finance, Controlling, Treasury, Enterprise Asset Management, SAP Solution Manager) is required.
• Led or joined SAP ERP projects is meritorious.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, to take initiative and to follow-through with strong problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
• Proven pro-active and result driven attitude with a strong team work ability/power
• Structured and performance-orientated as a person with a talent to motivate team members and to ensure all move towards the same end results.
• Flexibility and understanding of complex IT related subject matter comes natural
• English and preferably Swedish fluently, both in writing and verbally
• This is a security-controlled position (by SÄPO)
Location: Arenastaden, Solna.
Some travel might be required.
We look forward to receiving your application with CV and cover letter in English via this page, no later than October 14, 2018.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager, Roland Loch, +49 406 0005 3335. For information about the recruitment process, please contact Recruiter, Ann Nilsson +46 727 08 57 55.
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Sofi Wadström (Akademikerna), Inger Strandberg/Lars-Erik Näsman (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Lennart Bengtsson (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall´s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.