SAP Specialist, Vattenfall Wind Power Offshore
Vattenfall is one of Europe`s largest electricity generators and producers of heat. We operate in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a roadmap aiming at achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
Do you want to shape the future?
We are now looking for a SAP Specialist, Operational Support
Purpose of the SAP Specialist role:
• Ensure efficient and effective Operations and Maintenance (O&M) processes in BA Wind through fit for purpose, user friendly setup of SAP for O&M and competent end users in BA Wind
• Develop test scripts and lead test activities which validate the solution against business process, mitigating the risk of negative business impact
• Participate in process design workshops and document outcome Pro-actively ensure a high level of understanding for the system through providing professional trainings, user friendly instructions and prompt resolution of end user issues
As SAP Specialist you are responsible for:
• Provide second line support to Key Users in BA Wind O&M.
• Develop and maintain test scripts according to process and system blueprints
• Lead test activities in relation to new functionality and system upgrades.
• Represent BA Wind O&M in the SAP Community and feedback updates
• Maintain and improve the overall SAP knowledge level in the BA
• Support the process community in development of SAP to support our core processes
Tasks to be performed:
• Take ownership of and resolve SAP queries and issues from Key Users
• Provide the Key Users with training and users instructions
• Support Key Users to provide first line support
• Act as a test leader for SAP versions and scripts and facilitate the test sessions
• Maintain existing test assets
• Liaise closely with Process and Master Data professionals
• Attend SAP Community meetings and feedback upcoming restrictions or developments to the team
Our best candidate has:
• A technical university degree within Engineering, Business, IT, or similar
• At least 3 years' experience from working in a similar position.
• Extensive experience in SAP, especially in the Plant Maintenance and Material Management modules
• Experience as a trainer and test leader
• MS Office (high-level)
• Fluent English
• Wind industry knowledge
We’re looking for a person with sound communication- and intrapersonal skills. You are a team player who actively engages people by asking, sharing, helping or asking for help, and your command in English is strong, both verbally and written.
Living our core principles; Active, Open, Positive, and Safety comes natural to you.
To be successful in this role, as a person you:
• Have a high accuracy, reliability and readiness to take on responsibility
• Work proactively and patiently in constructive cooperation with the end users
• Have an interest, willingness and ability to help out and teach colleagues and make a true effort in delivering solutions
• Are pragmatic yet flexible
• Organize and prioritize your work effectively meeting required deadlines.
• Are communicative and trustworthy
• Ability to travel across countries in northern Europe.
Location for this position is Stockholm
By being part of Operational Support, BA Wind you get good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development.
We offer flexibility, respect for work life balance and the opportunity for working in a dedicated team with a true international outlook.
At Vattenfall we are convinced that diversity contributes to build a more profitable and attractive company and we strive to be good role model regarding diversity. Vattenfall works actively for all employees to have the same opportunities and rights regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, transgender identity or expression, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Welcome to apply for this position, we are looking forward to your application!
We will need your application no later than Dec 12th.
Application must be sent in English.
For more information about the position, welcome to contact Hiring Manager Rochelle Green +46730926520
For further information about our process, you are welcome to contact our recruiter Anneli Jarlsheim +46 72-585 28 76
Trade union representatives in Sweden: Rolf Ohlsson - Akademikernas, Christer Gustavsson - Ledarna Leif Karlsson - SEKO, samt Anders Bohlin - Unionen
They will all be reached at switchboard: +46 (0) 8-739 50 00.