Vattenfall is one of Europe’s largest electricity generators and producer of heat and operates in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK. Our strategy is to reduce emissions from power generation with a road map to achieving climate neutrality by 2050.
We are looking for a Service Lead WTG for our offshore site DanTysk, which is placed 90 km west within German waters.
Your job as an Service Lead WTG
As a Service Lead for DanTysk, you will become an important and permanent part of our operations & maintenance-organization for DanTysk and Sandbank.
You will be responsible for the day to day operational & maintenance tasks on site offshore of the foundations and WTG’s. This will take place in cooperation with the offshore management in an international working environment.
You will be attached to the operational organization which is based in Esbjerg, Denmark and you will work in job rotation on either the offshore Service Operation Vessel (SOV) or on the DanTysk Offshore Accommodation Platform (OAP). You will be hired either under a Danish working contract based in Esbjerg or German working contract based in Hamburg.
• Operational control: day to day management of control of work processes (review of RAMS, senior authorized person for standard work permits)
• Coordination and planning of maintenance activities with contractors and Vattenfall´s service team to optimize the production
• Supervision of contractors and sub-contractors
• Carry out safety audits and inspections of own personnel and contractors
• Monitoring of wind farm performance, local adjustments of availability calculations, and carrying out alarm analysis
• Preparing routine daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
• Recommendations for improvement of operational procedures
• Local key user for SAP PM / DMS / MM, responsible for logging in and tracking service work into SAP systems
• Marine supervision such as vessel and personnel auditing and monitoring / tracking
Your profile as an Service Lead WTG
You will play a key role and will have a large personal interface in the organization. It is a requirement that you can work independently across levels and borders, and you have an understanding of culture differences and act accordingly. You have good communication skills and drive. You are persistent and motivated by completing your projects with the best possible result. When necessary, you are able to make quick decisions in difficult circumstances, while maintaining an obliging and service minded attitude. You are very flexible and can with ease adjust to changing circumstances, and you appreciate differences and understand how background, culture and group affiliation can affect oneself and others.
• You have a degree as an electrical/mechanical/marine engineer or the equivalent
• You have offshore experience or experience with another maritime function
• Experience working with wind turbines
• Experience with the supervision and coordination of work tasks, which are performed in an international and hectic environment with great focus on safety
• English language skills written and verbal, German language skills
At Vattenfall, we are convinced that striving for diversity & inclusion helps building a more attractive, efficient, customer centric and profitable company. Therefore we welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, religious belief, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background.
We offer you a challenging and independent job in an informal working environment. You will be working in interdisciplinary and international teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues as ‘Ask and Share’ concept is essential for the way we work. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development
Job rotation offshore, workplace SOV or OAP. Danish or German contract dependent on your nationality.
For further information about the position please get in contact with the O&M Manager Rikke Frejo +45 27875990.
For information about the recruitment process please get in contact with Jette Ingeberg +45 22 57 07 51
Please send your application with curriculum vitae and cover letter via this page no later than the 10th of March 2019.
We look forward to receiving your application,
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 20,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities like solar PV and batteries. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in Sweden, Denmark, Germany, the Netherlands and the UK.