Vattenfall’s vision is to develop a sustainable, diversified European energy portfolio with long-term increased profits and significant growth opportunities. At the same time, Vattenfall aims to be among the leaders in developing environmentally sustainable energy production.
We are looking for a Offshore Service Technician for the Egmond aan Zee Offshore Wind.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen to join the Generation team responsible for operating and maintaining of our flag ship offshore project in NL. You will be responsible with your team to keep the first offshore wind turbines of The Netherlands running.
Your responsibilities as a Service Technician:
- Carry out planned maintenance on our 12 year old turbines;
- Detect and repair fault in the electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems;
- Perform retrofits and support major component replacements;
- Recommendations for improvement of operational procedures;
- Comply with NZW QHSE system
- Perform safety drills on- and offshore
- Enter follow up service orders in SAP
- Report on work performed and materials used in SAP
Your qualifications as a Service Technician:
- A couple of years of professional electrical and/or mechanical experience;
- Preferably experience in wind turbine or similar technology;
- Ideally experience in offshore work environment
- A proactive approach to Health, Safety and Security;
- Can work independently and reaches out to colleagues for help;
- Language skills: Dutch and English speaking and reading / writing
Good remuneration, a challenging and international work environment, and the possibility to work with some of the best in the field. You will be working in interdisciplinary teams and you can always count on support from committed colleagues. We offer attractive employment conditions and opportunities for personal and professional development. You will be working from our base in Ijmuiden. If the weather permits, you transfer to and from shore to the turbines daily.
For more information about the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Marlies van Heymbeeck, Recruiter, +31615604138.
We welcome your application in Dutch or English, including CV and cover letter via the application button at this page. Last day to apply is December, 2nd.
We kindly request that you do not send applications by any means other than via our website as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to process applications that are not made via our website.
Energy is our contribution to quality of life – day after day. With around 32,000 colleagues Vattenfall provides comprehensive electricity and heating offerings to several million customers in northern Europe. For the work ahead we need people who are fully dedicated to our customers and to a sustainable society – people like you.
Business Area Wind is responsible for Vattenfall’s Onshore and Offshore Wind as well as other non-hydro Renewable activities. Today we develop, construct and operate wind generation in UK, Sweden, Denmark, Germany and the Netherlands.
We look forward to your application!