Web Application Engineer
What will you do?
- Translate business and developer needs into stable and performant Web Solutions
- Support international project
- Perform technical 2nd / 3rd level support
- Participate in on-call shifts for high available IT Services
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated, service and customer oriented candidate with great communication skills fitting to our web team.
- Academic degree or a comparable training with several years of experience
- Solid experience in Linux server OS administration and Bash scripting
- Experience of administration of web servers (Apache, Apache Tomcat)
- Knowledge in IT infrastructure and architecture
- Business-fluent in English (oral and written)
Beneficial experience in:
· Container Services (Docker / Kubernetes)
· other web solutions (Reverse Proxies, MS IIS),
· scripting (PHP, Perl, MS PowerShell)
- web security (e.g. penetration tests, Web Application Firewall, OWASP),
· Cloud Services (MS Azure)
· other OS (MS Windows, Solaris, AIX)
· working in Agile / Scrum / DevOps teams
· experience in Java development
· J2EE solutions (Oracle WebLogic)
What we offer?
- Personal Development
- Compensation package: private medical health care, English classes and My Benefit
- Modern and spacious office with electrically adjustment desks, with table football, Play Station corner, shower for cyclists and parking spaces
- Six day per month working from home remotely
- Work in company with Swedish culture focused on people work-life balance and good atmosphere
- Once per week FIKA – meetings with coffee, donuts and fruits
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org